PUBLIC REAL ESTATE AUCTION EVENT!!
The Estate of Linda Perdue Leap (Darlene Jordan, Executrix)
Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Need a Mortgage?....Just click on one of the lenders in the "Financing" menu above.
Property Tour: Monday, March 27 @ 10:00 am SHARP! (Feel free to bring your inspector/contractor). Please contact Tony Wilson (540-748-1359) for more information.
- Solid 3 BR/3 BA home w/attached garage on 21.66 +/- acres in Louisa, VA
- This homes measures 2,379 +/- sf. and features an eat-in kitchen (all appliances convey), living room, dining room, family room/office, laundry room, attached garage w/2nd floor bonus/storage room (not conditioned space) and attic
- Luxury vinyl plank flooring in dining room; vinyl flooring in kitchen & bathrooms; carpet in remainder of home
- Covered front porch (6'x36'); rear deck (16'x16') in need of attention
- Heating & cooling: 2 heat pumps (upper & main levels)
- Drilled well & conventional septic system; electric water heater
- Several storage buildings; above ground swimming pool; gravel driveway
- Other Features: Owner's Suites has sitting area & bonus room; laundry room is located on the upper floor; attached garage has useful upper level storage/bonus room
- Electric: Dominion Energy; Internet: Hughes Net, Starlink & High Speed Firefly coming soon.
- This home and beautiful acreage will make a wonderful home, and can be occupied immediately and customized at your leisure.
- This home is located only .6 mile off of Rt. 208 (Courthouse Rd.), 3.5 miles from downtown Louisa, 6.5 miles to I-64, and a short drive to Lake Anna, Charlottesville, Fredericksburg & Richmond, VA!!
- Tax Map: 56-19-2; Deed Book: 8-2398; Zoning: A2; Yearly real estate taxes: $2,912; Home was built in 2010 and has vinyl siding exterior; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $250,000 Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this property?? Please contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them CLICK HERE and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on the day before the auction (4/2/23), and all terms adhered to.