PUBLIC REAL ESTATE AUCTION EVENT!!
The Estate of Nancy B. Nixon (Samuel H. Nixon III, Executor)
We are honored to have been entrusted to market and sell this lovely custom downtown home for such a wonderful & well known Christiansburg family. This original owner home is a well built fortress and has tons of upgrades. The new owner can occupy immediately and update at their leisure. Make plans now to BID & BUY!!
Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Need a Mortgage?....Just click on one of the lenders in the "Financing" menu above.
Property Tour: Wednesday, March 8 @ 10:00 am SHARP! (Feel free to bring your inspector/contractor). Please contact Kelly Strauss (540-226-1279) for more information.
- Custom built one owner 5 BR/4 BA brick home w/full walk-out basement on .55 +/- acre lot in the Highland Park neighborhood of Christiansburg, VA
- This homes measures 4,812 +/- gross sf., and features a custom kitchen w/cherry cabinets & Corian countertops (all appliances convey), family room w/fireplace, living room w/fireplace, dining room, laundry room w/built-in ironing board, office/study/studio; storage attic, partially finished walk-out basement w/fireplace
- Main floor owner's suite w/ensuite bathroom added on to original home in 2006
- White oak hardwood floors w/walnut pegs; tile in bathrooms; carpet in family room, owner's suite walk-in closet, and basement; vinyl in kitchen
- Patio off of owner's suite; rear slate patio; asphalt driveway
- Heating: oil boiler hot water base board heat/heat pump; Cooling: central AC/heat pump; 3 fireplaces
- Public water & sewer; 2 electric water heaters
- Attached (via breezeway) 4 car garage; potting shed off of garage; privacy hedges
- Other features: mature gardens designed by Virginia Tech professor; owner's suite bathroom has ample natural lighting, 3 walk-in closets in 2nd floor hallway, all cabinets & doors made by local Christiansburg craftsmen, soaking tub, heated floors & granite countertops; large walk-in closet in owner's suite; microwave & refrigerator accessibility off of owner's suite; security system; poured concrete foundation walls; laundry chute and more!
- This lovely home is conveniently located only .5 miles from I-81, .8 from downtown Christiansburg, less than 2 miles from all schools, 9 miles from Radford University & Virginia Tech, and a short drive to Smith Mountain Lake & Roanoke, VA!!
- Tax Map: 556-6-7 (013548); Deed Book: 2022/000347; Zoning: R-1; Yearly County (Montgomery) & Town (Christiansburg) real estate taxes: $5,369.24; Home was built in 1964 and has brick exterior w/some vinyl siding on back; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $300,000 Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this property?? Please contact Kelly Strauss for financing information (540-226-1279)
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them CLICK HERE and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on the day before the auction (3/16/23), and all terms adhered to.