PUBLIC REAL ESTATE AUCTION EVENT
SELLING to the HIGHEST BIDDER!!
The Estate of Thomas D. Bradshaw
Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Need a Mortgage?....Just click on one of the lenders in the "Financing" menu above.
Property Tour: Wednesday, November 30 @ 2:30pm SHARP! (Feel free to bring your inspector/contractor). You will need a gate key code to gain access. Please contact Tony Wilson (540-748-1359) for the code and more information.
- Well built 2 BR/2 BA brick ranch/rambler style home w/walk-out basement on 3 lots totaling .78 +/- acres
- This homes measures 2,184 +/- gross sf. (1,092 +/- sf. above grade & 1,092 +/- sf. basement), and features an eat-in kitchen w/small pantry (all appliances convey), living room, dining area, walk-out basement w/fireplace, attic. There is an additional room on the main floor that could be utilized as an extra bedroom; however, the county records only indicate a 2 bedroom home.
- Carpet throughout; linoleum in kitchen & bathrooms
- Heating: forced air oil furnace (underground oil tank); Cooling: central AC; fireplace in basement
- Public water system (managed by Ridge Utilities--$112 per quarter) & gravity flow septic system; electric water heater
- Detached 27'x24' shop/single bay garage w/electricity & a 10' shed off; freestanding carport
- Other features: home is conveniently located within sight of back gate to allow quick and easy ingress & egress; front stoop; patio; asphalt driveway & parking area; mature landscaping; close proximity to beach area
- Electric: Rappahannock Electric Coop
- Lake Louisa is 316 +/- acres w/5 miles of shoreline. The Blue Ridge Shores amenities include: 3 beaches, a marina w/38 boat slips, fishing, boating, a community center, playground, basketball & tennis courts, walking trails & more! Pleas CLICK HERE or more information on the Blue Ridge Shores community.
- This home can be occupied immediately and customized at your leisure. It is centrally located only 4.5 miles from Rt. 33, 16 miles from Zion Crossroads & I-64, and only a short drive to Charlottesville, Culpeper, Fredericksburg & Richmond, VA!!
- Tax Maps: 13A414-1103, 13A414-1104 & 13A414-1105; Deed Book: 004-63; Zoning: R2; Yearly County real estate taxes: $1,169.28 (total); HOA dues: $1,155 per year; Home was built in 1970 and has a brick exterior; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $100,000 Suggested Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this property?? Please contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them CLICK HERE and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on the day before the auction (12/6/22), and all terms adhered to.