PUBLIC REAL ESTATE AUCTION EVENT
This stately home has been unoccupied for a bit and is awaiting a new owner to restore it back to it's original glory. The home can be occupied immediately and modernized at your leisure. The highly desirable location and the potential of this lovely property makes this a wonderful opportunity to BID & BUY at Your Price!!
Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Need a Mortgage?....Just click on one of the lenders in the "Financing" menu above.
Property Tour: Wednesday, October 5 @ 11:00 am SHARP (Feel free to bring your inspector/contractor). Please contact Josh Puffenbarger (540-421-5007) for more information.
- 5 BR/4 BA home w/walk-out basement on 1 +/- acre lot in Stonebrook Farms (Frederick County)
- This homes measures 4,500 gross +/- sf. (3,168 +/- sf. above grade & 1,332 +/- sf. basement), and features an eat-in kitchen (no appliances), dining room, living room, large den w/fireplace and access to rear patio & laundry room on the main level, walk-out basement has a kitchenette, large recreation room w/fireplace, office, full bathroom & utility room; attic; attached 2 car garage (600 +/- sf.)
- Heating & cooling: heat pump/central AC; fireplace in den & basement rec room
- Well & septic system; electric water heater
- Front porch/stoop; rear deck; screened porch; asphalt driveway
- With the full bathroom & kitchenette in the walk-out basement, this home has the potential for a multi-generational living situation.
- This home is conveniently located only 5 miles from I-81, 6 miles from downtown Winchester & Shenandoah University and 16 miles from the West Virginia line!!
- CLICK HERE to learn more about Stonebrook Farms
- Tax Map: 62C-2-8-147; Deed Book: 804-1760; Zoning: RP; Yearly County real estate taxes: $2,553.46; There are no HOA fees, but there is an opitonal $25 cost to participate in the voluntary Stonebrook Citizens Association; Home was built in 1977 and has brick & vinyl exterior; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $200,000 Starting Bid!!
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 10/11/22, and all terms adhered to.