PUBLIC REAL ESTATE AUCTION EVENT
From the Walton C. Thompson Living Trust
EACH PAD SITE WILL be SOLD to the HIGHEST BIDDER!!
Please bid early and often and understand that the online only bidding begins to close on Tuesday, August 30, 2022 @ 12:00 Noon (Eastern). These pad sites will be sold individually, and bidding will remain open on all 4 lots until there is no activity on any of the lots for a minimum of 3 minutes.
Please preview these properties at your leisure. Please contact Tony Wilson (540-748-1359) for more information.
- 4 commercial condo pad sites (sold individually) located in the Rolla Mill Business & Med Center
- Tax Map: 036F-1-1; Tax assessed value: $31,400; Yearly County real estate taxes: $197.82
- Tax Map: 036F-1-2; Tax assessed value: $62,700; Yearly County real estate taxes: $395.02
- Tax Map: 036F-1-8; Tax assessed value: $46,000; Yearly County real estate taxes: $289.80
- Tax Map: 036F-1-9; Tax assessed value: $46,000; Yearly County real estate taxes: $289.80
- All pad sites are zoned GB
- Pad Sites front Rt. 11 (Lee Hwy.) in Augusta County, VA
- Public water & sewer available
- Located only 1.5 miles from I-81, 3.9 miles from Mary Baldwin University, 6 miles from Staunton, 10.5 miles from Shenandoah Valley Airport and a short drive to Harrisonburg, VA.
- WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $1,000 per pad Suggested Starting Bid!!
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 8/29/22, and all terms adhered to.