PUBLIC REAL ESTATE AUCTION EVENT
The Estate of Henry J. Laguillon (W. Franklin Pugh, Administrator)
Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Property Tour: Monday, August 22 @ 3:00 pm SHARP (Feel free to bring your inspector/contractor). Please contact Craig Damewood (703-303-4760) for more information.
NOTE: This property is a fixer upper and will make a great primary residence or investment property. This property MUST close on or before 30 days. Please DO NOT participate if you cannot close on or before 30 days.
- 3 BR/1.5 BA rambler/ranch style home on .25 +/- acre lot in the Sterling Park neighborhood of Sterling, VA (Loudoun County)
- The homes measures 1,144 +/- sf., and features a galley style kitchen; open area for living room & dining area; attached 200 +/- sf. single car garage; attic
- Rear concrete patio; attached single car garage (200 +/- sf.); asphalt driveway; chain link fencing
- Heating & cooling: electric baseboard; HVAC duct work is in place, but system is currently not operational; fireplace/wood stove in living room
- Public water & gas; electric water heater
- Internet: Verizon Fios available
- This lovely home is adjacent to the popular WO&D Trail; it is conveniently located only 1 mile off of Rt. 28, 3 miles from Rt. 7 & 3.8 miles from Dulles International Airport!! Great commuter location and close to commerce, industry & schools!
- Tax Map: 033-20-5595-000; Deed Book: 202203110014984; Zoning: PDH3 (Planned Development Housing 3); Yearly real estate taxes: $3,712; Home was built in 1967 and has aluminum siding exterior; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $100,000 Suggested Starting Bid!!
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 8/28/22, and all terms adhered to.