PUBLIC REAL ESTATE AUCTION EVENT
The owners are transitioning to a more manageable living environment, and have contracted us to market and sell this gorgeous well maintained custom Madison County home. Nestled on 10 wooded acres, this well built home offers the new owners the luxury and privacy you desire & deserve. Bid Your Price and Make it Yours!!
Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Need a Mortgage?....Just click on one of the lenders in the "Financing" menu above.
Property Tour: Wednesday, June 1 @ 2:00pm SHARP (Feel free to bring your inspector/contractor). Please contact Tony Wilson (540-748-1359) for more information.
- Well maintained 3 BR/3.5. BA custom built brick home on 10.02 +/- acres in Madison County, VA
- This homes measures 6,638+/- sf. (3,744 +/- sf. finished above grade & 2,894 +/- sf. basement), and features an open floor plan with an eat-in kitchen (all appliances convey), formal living room, great room w/stone fireplace, formal dining room, laundry room (washer/dryer convey), partially finished walk-out basement and attic.
- Hardwood flooring in much of home; carpet in bedrooms; tile in foyer & bathrooms; vinyl in kitchen & great room area
- Heating: main floor & basement--gas furnace, 2nd floor--heat pump, 2 fireplaces; Cooling: heat pump
- Drilled well & conventional septic system; gas water heater
- 12'x30' partially screened deck; 8'x22' balcony off of owner's suite
- Attached 2 car garage (696 +/- sf.)
- Electric: Rappahannock Electric Coop; Internet: Comcast; Propane: Culpeper Petroleum (500 gallon tank that conveys w/the home)
- This home is located only 1.5 miles off Rt. 29, and a short drive to Culpeper, Orange & Charlottesville, VA!!
- Tax Map: 49-17A; Deed Book: 225/344; Zoning: R; Yearly County real estate taxes: $4,951.34; Home was built in 1996 and has brick & vinyl exterior; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $350,000 Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this property?? Please contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 6/7/22, and all terms adhered to.