PUBLIC REAL ESTATE AUCTION EVENT
Desiring to downsize and transition to a more manageable living environment, the sellers have contracted us to market and sell this beautiful Madison County property. If you desire this offering in its entirey, you will own 3 parcels totaling 30.3 +/- acres with a lovely farm house, outbuildings and 1,600 +/- of Rt. 29 frontage. BID YOUR PRICE & MAKE IT YOURS!!
Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Need a Mortgage?....Just click on one of the lenders in the "Financing" menu above.
Property Tour: Wednesday, May 18 @ 10:00am SHARP (Feel free to bring your inspector/contractor). Please contact Tony Wilson (540-748-1359) for more information.
- 13.47 +/- acre land parcel w/920' +/- of Rt. 29 frontage
- 12 +/- acre land parcel w/390' +/- of Rt. 29 frontage
- 4 BR/2 BA home on 4.83 +/- acres in Madison County, VA
- This homes measures 2,440 +/- sf. above grade & 1,402 +/- sf. basement, and features an eat-in kitchen (all appliances convey); living room w/fireplace; dining room; den/study; laundry/mud room (washer/dryer convey); walk-out basement; walk-in style attic
- Hardwood flooring throughout home
- Heating: oil fired hot water boiler (1,000 gallon underground tank) & fireplace; Cooling: window units
- 3 wells (2 bored & 1 drilled) & private septic system; electric water heater
- 8'x14' front porch; side 14'x16' veranda w/concrete floor; back porch enclosed mud room w/washer/dryer
- Detached 1 bay 16'x18' two story garage; several outbuildings (8'x16', 24'x30', 16'x28' & 30'x30')
- Other features: Handicap ramp; wired for whole house generator; gravel & paved driveway; various water hydrants on property; various fencing on property; 300' +/- of Rt. 29 frontage
- Electric: Rappahannock Electric Coop; Internet: Virginia Broadband
- This home can be occupied immediately and modernized at your leisure. It is centrally located only 13 miles from Culpeper, 17 miles from Orange and a short drive to Charlottesville, VA!!
- Tax Maps: 40-72, 40-73 & 40-74; Deed Book: 272/609; Zoning: A; Yearly County real estate taxes: $3,668.56 (total for all 3 parcels); Home was built in 1931 and has aluminum siding exterior; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $350,000 Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this property?? Please contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 5/24/22, and all terms adhered to.