The owners are relocating, and we have been entrusted to market and sell this move-in ready South Stafford County home. This solid well built home can be occupied immediately and boasts a dream location near everything Fredericksburg has to offer. Bid Your Price and Make it Yours!!!
Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Need a Mortgage?....Just click on one of the lenders in the "Financing" menu above.
Property Tour: Thursday, March 24 @ 12 Noon SHARP (Feel free to bring your inspector/contractor). Please contact Tony Wilson (540-748-1359) for more information.
- 4 BR/4 BA brick rambler/ranch style home w/basement on .53 +/- acre corner lot in the desirable Clearview Heights development of Stafford County, VA
- This homes measures 4,602 +/- sf. (1,421 +/- finished sf. on main floor, 1,272 +/- finished sf. basement and 1,909 +/- sf. pool room) and features an eat-in kitchen (all appliances convey) and dining area; living room; family room/recreation area w/fireplace; partially finished walk-out basement; custom laundry room in basement; attic w/pull down stairs
- Carpet & laminate flooring on main level; basement has carpet and linoleum in bathrooms
- Rear deck (approx. 12'x12'); patio at walk-out basement
- Heating & cooling: heat pump; gas fireplace in family/rec room
- Public water, sewer & gas (Columbia Gas); 2 electric water heaters
- 12'x20' Amish built 2 level shed (less than 2 years old); wooden backyard privacy fencing
- 14'x32' heated indoor salt water pool: 3'-6.5' deep; new pump system and pool heating system; separate HVAC system (gas) and full bath in pool room; ideal for water therapy and exercise
- Other features: 4 year old roof; kitchen and bathroom were remodeled in the last 5 years; asphalt driveway; quiet established neighborhood
- Internet: Verizon Fios; Electric: Dominion Energy
- Ideal location within walking distance to the Massad Family YMCA; .6 mile to Brooks Park; .9 mile to Rts.1 & 17 intersection; 1.5 miles to historic downtown Fredericksburg; 2 miles to VRE Station; 2.5 miles to I-95, University of Mary Washington & Mary Washington Hospital!!
- Tax Map: 54S-1-20; Deed Book: 39747; Zoning: R1; Yearly County real estate taxes: $2,864; Home was built in 1975 and has brick exterior; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $250,000 Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this property?? Please contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 3/30/22, and all terms adhered to.