PUBLIC REAL ESTATE AUCTION EVENT
Due to retirement, the owners have contracted us to market and sell this well built Frederick County home. The large garage/shop lends itself to a potential home based business, and it offers convenience to I-81 & I-66. Make plans now to BID & BUY and Make it YOURS!!
Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Need a Mortgage?....Just click on one of the lenders in the "Financing" menu above.
Property Tour: Tuesday, March 8 @ 3pm SHARP (Feel free to bring your inspector/contractor). Please contact Josh Puffenbarger (540-421-5007) for more information.
- Well built 3 BR/1.5 BA brick ranch/rambler style home on 1.06 +/- acres
- The home measures 1,080 +/- sf., and features a kitchen (all appliances convey) w/dining area; living room; attic; attached garage (378 +/- sf.)
- Hardwood flooring throughout; vinyl in kitchen & bathrooms
- Heating & cooling: heat pump (new outdoor unit & duct work replaced in 2019); electric baseboard for backup
- Public water & conventional septic system; electric water heater
- Detached 32'x60' garage/shop w/high bay doors & 1 drive-through bay. Excellent for RV storage, work shop, auto enthusiast or potential home based business.
- Inground pool with recently replaced liner & cover
- Potential for commercial garage/towing company or other home based business w/some restrictions. New owner will need to have permits transferred.
- Internet: Xfinty
- This home is located only 4 miles from I-81, 8 miles from I-66, 9 miles from Winchester and a short drive to Charles Town, WV, and Northern Virginia!!
- Tax Map: 87-A-898 Zoning: RA; Yearly County real estate taxes: $1,234; Home was built in 1965 & has brick exterior; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $200,000 Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this property?? Please contact Josh Puffenbarger for financing information (540-421-5007)
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 3/14/22, and all terms adhered to.