PUBLIC REAL ESTATE AUCTION EVENT
The owner has transitioned to an assisted living community, and we have been contracted to market and sell this move-in ready Augusta County townhome. This property has wonderful community amenities and boasts a very desirable location for the new owner. Make plans now to BID & BUY and Make it YOURS!!
Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Need a Mortgage?....Just click on one of the lenders in the "Financing" menu above.
Property Tour: Tuesday, January 25 @ 12 Noon SHARP (Feel free to bring your inspector/contractor). Please contact Josh Puffenbarger (540-421-5007) for more information or private showing.
PROPERTY WILL BE SOLD TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER!!
- Well built 2 BR/2 BA single level townhome in the Spring Lakes at the Woodlands Community of Staunton, VA (Augusta County)
- The home measures 1,237 +/- sf., and features a kitchen (all appliances convey); living room w/fireplace that transitions into the dining room offering a welcoming open floor plan; attic w/pull down stairs
- Hardwood flooring throughout; tile in bathrooms
- Front porch; rear slate patio
- Heating & cooling: heat pump (new in 2016); fireplace in living room
- Public water & sewer; electric water heater
- Other features: All stainless appliances (1 year old refrigerator, 3 year old dishwasher & washer/dryer), 9' ceilings, handicap adaptable, Kohler step in tub, 2 allotted parking spaces, HOA takes care of lawn care, snow removal & landscaping w/in 3' of home. Click HERE to learn more about the amenities at Spring Lakes
- Internet: Xfinty; Electric: Shenandoah Valley Electric
- This home can be occupied immediately, and personalized at the new owner's leisure.
- This home is located only a few miles from I-81, Rt. 11, 262 Bypass & downtown Staunton, and just a short drive to Harrisonburg, VA
- Tax Map: 055G1-1-51; Deed Book: 1-4925; Zoning: PUD; Yearly County real estate taxes: $925; Home was built in 2002 & is vinyl sided; Spring Lakes HOA fee: $150 per month and includes road maintenance, snow removal, lawn care, landscaping (3' out from the home) and club house privileges; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $100,000 Suggested Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this property?? Please contact Josh Puffenbarger for financing information (540-421-5007)
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 2/1/22, and all terms adhered to.