PUBLIC REAL ESTATE AUCTION EVENT
The Estate of Joyce Morris Shiflett: We have been entrusted by the Estate Executor to market and sell this well built Greene County home. This home can be occupied immediately, personalized at the new owner's leisure, and will make a wonderful primary residence or investment property. Bid Your Price and Make it Yours!!!
Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Need a Mortgage?....Just click on one of the lenders in the "Financing" menu above.
Property Tour: Wednesday, December 29 @ 12 Noon SHARP (Feel free to bring your inspector/contractor). Please contact Tony Wilson (540-748-1359) for more information.
- 3 BR/1 BA brick home on 2.68 +/- acres in Greene County, VA
- This homes measures 2,334 +/- sf. (1,167 +/- sf. on main level & 1,167 +/- sf. finished basement), and features a kitchen (all appliances convey); living room w/fireplace (insert conveys); dining room; full finished basement; attic w/pull down stairs; laundry area (washer/dryer convey)
- Hardwood flooring; carpet over existing hardwood in bedrooms; ceramic tile in bathroom; Armstrong laminate in kitchen
- Covered front stoop; large wrap around deck
- Heating: forced air oil furnace w/underground tank (Tiger Fuel is current oil supplier); Cooling: central AC
- 2 wells (one drilled & one bored); County water is available; Conventional gravity flow septic system; electric water heater
- Detached 2 car garage/shop
- Other features: newer stainless appliances; new roof in 2007; many replacement windows; gravel driveway; open setting ideal for animals; mature landscaping; great garden spot
- Internet: Century Link; Electric: Rappahannock Electric Coop
- Conveniently located only 1 mile from Rts. 29 & 33 and downtown Ruckersville; Very short drive to Charlottesville (Airport, University of Virginia, Hospitals & more!!), Orange & Culpeper.
- Tax Map: 52-9-A; Zoning: A-1; Yearly County real estate taxes: $1,542; Home was built in 1961 and has brick & vinyl exterior; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $125,000 Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this property?? Please contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 1/4/22, and all terms adhered to.