PUBLIC REAL ESTATE AUCTION EVENT
Celebrating a growing family, our sellers are upsizing and have contracted us to market and sell this wonderful well maintained Loudoun County home. Only a short walk to downtown Lovettsville and less than a mile from the Elementary School, this lovely home will make a perfect primary residence or investment property. Make plans now to BID & BUY and Make it YOURS!!
Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Need a Mortgage?....Just click on one of the lenders in the "Financing" menu above.
Property Tour: Sunday, November 28 @ 12 Noon SHARP (Feel free to bring your inspector/contractor). Please contact Brian Damewood (540-454-2326) for more information or private showing.
- Move-in ready 2 BR/2 BA home on .22 +/- acre corner lot in Lovettsville, VA
- The homes measures 1,260 +/- finished sf., and features an eat-in kitchen w/granite countertops & oak cabinets (all appliances convey); den; living room; laundry room w/counter space; attic; crawl space
- Hardwood flooring throughout
- Front porch & rear deck w/privacy screening; mature shrubs & trees
- Detached storage shed; Pressure treated picket fencing w/4' & 8' gates in back yard; stone walkway from front porch to back yard; private back yard is ideal for entertaining & relaxing!!
- Heating: heat pump & electric baseboard on lower level; cooling: heat pump central AC (Trane XE1000 heat pump)
- Public water & sewer; electric water heater
- Internet: Comcast/Xfinity
- This desirable well maintained home is located only a short walk from downtown Lovettsville (retail & restaurants) and the new Town Square. It is located near walking/biking/jogging trails, only .8 mile from Lovettsvile Elementary School, .9 mile from the Community Park, 2.5 miles from the Potomac River, 11 miles from Harpers Ferry, 15 miles from Leesburg, 17 miles from Charles Town, WV, 19 miles from Frederick, MD, and a short drive to NOVA & DC!!
- Tax Map: 370-49-9983-000; Zoning: LV:R2; Yearly County real estate taxes: $2,692; Home was built in 1910/1980 (effective date) and has vinyl siding; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $200,000 Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this property?? Please contact Brian Damewood for financing information (540-454-2326)
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 12/7/21, and all terms adhered to.