PUBLIC REAL ESTATE AUCTION EVENT!!
The owner is relocating to a more manageable living environment, and she has contracted us to market and sell this move-in ready downtown Kenbridge home. Main floor bedroom, desirable location, large double lot w/great back yard & more make this a wonderful opportunity. Make plans now to BID & BUY!!
Live Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Property Tours: Saturdays, June 3 & 17 from 12 Noon-2:00 pm (Feel free to bring your inspector/contractor). Please contact Sid Smyth (434-955-0708) for more information.
- Well maintained 4 BR/2 BA Craftsman style home w/walk-out basement on .58 +/- acre double lot in the Town of Kenbridge, VA
- This home measures 1,945 +/- finished sf., and features a kitchen w/breakfast nook (all appliances convey), pantry, living room, dining room, office, large screened front porch, walk-out basement (900 +/- sf.), attic
- Majority of the home has hard wood flooring and very little carpeting
- Spacious front screened porch; large elevated rear deck ideal for enjoying sunsets
- Heating: gas furnace (new); Cooling: 2 zone central AC
- Public water & sewer; gas water heater (recently installed)
- Detached shop/storage building; fenced back yard
- Other features: Highly desirable location in the Historic District of Kenbridge; large rooms; 9' ceilings; owner's bedroom on main floor; high speed internet available; access of of 6th Ave. provides for an extra entrance; community park only blocks away w/walking trails & the Farmer's Market.
- This lovely home is located only 7 miles from Victoria, 11.5 miles from Blackstone, 16.5 miles from I-85, 17 miles from Southside Virginia Community College, and a short drive to South Hill, Emporia & Richmond, VA!!
- Tax Maps: 035A7-08-12-9 & 035A7-08-12-23; Deed Book: 303-253; Zoning: R1; Yearly real estate taxes: $571.52 total for both lots (2022); Home was built in 1929, and has vinyl sided exterior; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $75,000 Starting Bid!!
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them CLICK HERE and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on the day before the auction (6/29/23), and all terms adhered to.