PUBLIC REAL ESTATE AUCTION EVENT!!
The owner is relocating closer to her children, and she has entrusted us to market and sell this move-in ready Brunswick County home. Acreage, total renovation, in ground pool, outbuildings & more make this a wonderful opportunity. Make plans now to BID & BUY!!
Live Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Property Tours: Saturdays, June 3 & 17 from 12 Noon-2:00 pm (Feel free to bring your inspector/contractor). Please contact Sid Smyth (434-955-0708) for more information.
NOTE: Auction will be conducted off site at 320 East Fifth Ave., Kenbridge, VA 23944
- Lovingly renovated 4 BR/2 BA home on 3.23 +/- acres in Brunswick County, VA
- This home was featured in the bicentennial celebration, and may be one of the oldest homes in the county
- This home measures 3,336 +/- gross sf., and features a recently remodeled eat-in kitchen (all appliances convey), pantry, living room, dining room, large sun room; study; utility room, attic, and basement
- Home has hard wood flooring & carpet
- 2 porches; gravel driveway
- Heating & cooling: 2 zone heat pump; 4 fireplaces
- Well & private septic system; electric water heater
- Septic tank pumped and septic tank and distribution box inspected. System found to be in working order. Documents are available in the "Documents" menu above.
- In ground salt water pool maintained by Pool Wizard (Amelia, VA)
- Detached 3 car open garage/shop; several storage buildings; original smoke house; detached original kitchen; wind mill
- Other features: Newer metal roof; main floor bedroom; 10' ceilings on main floor & 9' ceilings on upper floor; most of the bedrooms have walk-in closets; rural setting surrounded by other farms; wonderfully landscaped with magnolia, walnut, pecan & dogwood trees; flowering shrubs & perennials;
- This lovely home is located 11.5 miles from I-85, 14 miles from Fort Barfoot (formally Fort Pickett) and a short drive to South Hill, Emporia & Richmond, VA!!
- Tax Map: 4-10-A-6; Deed Book: 331-847; Zoning: R1; Yearly County real estate taxes: $1,455.35 (2022); Original home was built in mid 1700's (1890 in tax records), and has hardy plank exterior; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $150,000 Starting Bid!!
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them CLICK HERE and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on the day before the auction (6/29/23), and all terms adhered to.