PUBLIC REAL ESTATE AUCTION EVENT SELLING to the HIGHEST BIDDER!!
The Estate of Patricia Posner (Tracey Keister & Leslie Sherman, Executors)
Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Need a Mortgage?....Just click on one of the lenders in the "Financing" menu above.
Property Tour: Friday, June 16 @ 2:00 pm SHARP! (Feel free to bring your inspector/contractor). Please contact Kelly Strauss (540-226-1279) for more information.
NOTE: YOU WILL ALSO HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE AN ADJACENT 1.32 +/- ACRE LOT!!
- 4 BR/3.5 BA home on 2.04 +/- acres in the Town of Port Royal, VA--360' +/- of frontage on Rt. 301
- This home measures 3,826 +/- gross sf., and features a kitchen w/breakfast nook (all appliances convey), living room w/fireplace, family room, dining room, pantry, office w/wood stove, attic, and unfinished walk-out basement
- Home has hardwood flooring in all upstairs bedrooms; carpet in family room & owner's bedroom; linoleum flooring in kitchen & bathrooms
- Knotty pine paneling
- 2 rear decks off of family room & owner's bedroom; covered rear porch
- Heating & cooling: heat pump & window unit in family room; fireplace in living room & wood stove in office
- Public water & private septic system (septic pumped in 2019); electric water heater
- 2 outbuildings; gravel driveway
- Internet: Breezline
- This home is well built, can be occupied immediately and modernized/renovated at the the new owner's leisure.
- This home is located only .4 mile from Rt. 17, .5 mile from the Rappahannock River, 8 miles to downtown King George, 15 miles to NSWC Dahlgren, and only a short drive to Fredericksburg, Richmond, Tappahannock, VA & Waldorf, MD!!
- Tax Map: 13A-1-A-24; Zoning: B1R1; Yearly real estate taxes: $2,845.92 (2022); Home was built in 1941 and has vinyl exterior; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $200,000 Suggested Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this property?? Please contact Kelly Strauss for financing information (540-226-1279)
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them CLICK HERE and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on the day before the auction (6/22/23), and all terms adhered to.