PUBLIC REAL ESTATE AUCTION EVENT!!
The owners are relocating to be closer to family, and we have been contracted to market & sell their lovely Spotsylvania County home in Mat River Estates. This well maintained home only needs upgraded carpet & paint, and the 10 acres is a huge plus w/A3 zoning. Make plans now to BID & BUY!!
Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Need a Mortgage?....Just click on one of the lenders in the "Financing" menu above.
Property Tour: Friday, June 16 @ 10:00 am SHARP! (Feel free to bring your inspector/contractor). Please contact Kelly Strauss (540-226-1279) for more information.
- Well maintained 3 BR/2 BA brick ranch/rambler style home on 10 +/- acres in Spotsylvania County, VA
- This Mat River Estates home measures 2,052 +/- finished sf., and features a kitchen (all appliances convey), living room, dining room, attic, and attached 500 +/- sf. garage
- Home has carpet throughout (in need of cleaning or replacement)
- Front porch & rear screened-in porch; asphalt driveway; 6' fencing around rear yard
- Heating & cooling: heat pump (6 months old)
- Well & private septic system (septic pumped in 2022); electric water heater (new)
- Detached garage/shop building
- Other features: new heat pump; 14 year old roof; new refrigerator; new water heater; septic pumped in 2022; stainless appliances; crawl space
- This lovely home is located only 6 miles from Rt. 208 (Snell) & Lake Anna, 9 miles from Spotsylvania Courthouse, 10.5 miles from I-95 (Thornburg), and only a short drive to Fredericksburg, Richmond & Charlottesville, VA!!
- Tax Map: 72-17-2; Deed Book: 23190 Zoning: A-3; Yearly County real estate taxes: $2,549.49 (2022); Home was built in 2009 and has brick & vinyl exterior; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $250,000 Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this property?? Please contact Kelly Strauss for financing information (540-226-1279)
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them CLICK HERE and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on the day before the auction (6/22/23), and all terms adhered to.