Desiring to relocate in order to be closer to family, our sellers have entrusted us to market and sell this well kept and well built home on 3.55 +/- acres. Built in 2006, this move-in ready home offers privacy, but is located only 1 mile off of Rt. 230 (Orange Rd.), 4.8 miles from Rt. 29 & Yoders Country Market, 7 miles from Woodberry Forest School, 20 miles to Culpeper and 30 miles to Charlottesville!!
- 3 BR/2 BA custom built brick home on 3.55 +/- wooded acres (1,600 +/- finished sf. on main level & 1,600 +/- unfinished sf. basement)
- Eat-in kitchen w/custom cabinets, work station, island w/prep sink, built-in china cabinet & pantry; great room; dining room; laundry room/mud room (washer & dryer convey); attic; full unfinished walk-out basement (roughed in bath); attached 2 car 660 +/- sf. oversized garage
- Kitchen features custom cabinets and Whirlpool appliances (double convection ovens, cook top, dishwasher, refrigerator & microwave)
- Hardwood flooring throughout
- Covered front porch; 8' x 16' rear deck w/Trex decking & gas connection for grilling
- Dual fuel heat pump for cooling & Lennox gas furnace w/heat pump and humidifier for heat; gas logs
- Well & alternative septic system; electric water heater
- Other home features: Double sided fireplace between kitchen/dining room & great room (currently set up for gas logs but will accommodate wood).; switch gear for generator; prewired for phone & cable in each room; Anderson tilt double hung widows w/screws; low maintenance home & very little yard work w/mature landscaping/raised organic garden; underground utilities; small storage building; gorgeous mountain views
- Tax Map: 040000263.3 ; APN: 57-71A; Zoning: A; No HOA; Yearly County real estate taxes: $2,180.12; Home built in 2006
- Only $150,000 Starting Bid!!
Professional exterior & interior photos Coming Soon!!
Need Financing for this home?? Please contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them visit www.nichollsauction.com and complete the Realtor Representation form. In order for the real estate agent to be compensated, forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 3/5/19, and all terms adhered to.
Property Tour: Wednesday, February 27 @ 4pm SHARP. Please contact Tony Wilson for more information (540-748-1359).