In order to be closer to family, our sellers are relocating and have contracted us to market and sell their lovely homestead. The well built home can be occupied immediately, or the new owners may want to freshen up and renovate on their own schedule. Featuring a barn, outbuildings, large pond, fruit trees and much more, this property has many potential uses and is heaven for animal owners and home based businesses. Buy your dream property at the PRICE YOU BID!!
- Solid 3 BR/2 BA 2,000+ sf. home on 50 +/- acres (2 parcels). You will have the opportunity to bid on the home on 32.97 +/- acres and the 17.02 +/- acre parcel separately and in its entirety of 50 +/- acres.
- Home features kitchen; living room; dining room w/exposed original logs; 4 season/Florida room (glass) w/tile flooring & AC unit; unfinished basement (cellar type) w/outside entrance; attic
- Covered front porch; 2nd story front porch; back porch
- Heart pine and hardwood flooring; tile flooring in kitchen and bathrooms
- Washer/Dryer hookup on main level of home
- Gas furnace; electric water heater; 3 fireplaces (living room, dining room & main level bedroom)
- Drilled well & conventional septic system
- 4 + stall barn w/storage and shed-offs (Approx. 40' x 80' covered space, concrete floors, dressing room, water & electricity)
- 40' x 50' Metal building w/concrete floor (various fencing around building)
- 30' x 100 equipment shed w/concrete floor
- Large area that is leveled and prepared for possible riding ring or other uses
- Other features: large pond, fencing, fruit trees, extensive patios & walkways, seamed tin roofing, back patio/deck area with built in seating, Armana 2 person sauna, updated electric and plumbing, updated foundation and cellar/basement (new walls & footings), beautiful rolling hill vistas and much more!!
- Tax Maps: 038-00-00-00-006A (32.97 +/- acres) & 038-00-00-00-006B (17.02 +/- acres); Deed Book: 474/661; Zoning: A; Yearly county real estate taxes: $3,402.53 & $1,351.52; Home was built in 1890 and is wood sided
- Only $150,000 Suggested Starting Bid for 32 acre parcel and $50,000 Suggested Starting Bid for 17 acre parcel
Need Financing for this property?? Please contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them visit www.nichollsauction.com and complete the Realtor Representation form. In order for the real estate agent to be compensated, forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 3/12/19, and all terms adhered to.
Property is Subject to Pre-Auction offers/ bids. Contact Tony Wilson 540-748-1359 or email@example.com.
Property Tour: Friday, March 1 @ 3:00pm SHARP. Please contact Tony Wilson for more information (540-748-1359).
TERMS: $15,000 deposit (32 acre parcel only), $7,500 (17 acre parcel only) or $22,500 (in it entirety of 49 acres) is due immediately after confirmation of final bid and the balance due at closing within 30-45 days (unless prior written arrangements have been made by contacting Tony Wilson 540-748-1359 or firstname.lastname@example.org). Deposit must be in the form of a cashier's check or certified check (from a US bank) made payable to yourself. A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the final bid, and will become a part of the purchase price. Property sold in as-is condition, and is not contingent upon buyer's financing, condition of property, appraisal, inspection, etc. Pre-approved (no later than 5 pm on 3/12/19) broker participation is compensated. Auctioneer's Note: All information and dimensions were derived from sources believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely on their own information, judgment, and inspection of the property. All auction day announcements take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made.
We are happy to offer online/simulcast bidding for bidders who cannot physically attend the live auction event. Please understand and agree that online bidding will only be allowed if the buyer is physically NOT on site at the live auction. Online bidding will NOT be allowed if you are physically in attendance at the live auction event