PUBLIC REAL ESTATE AUCTION EVENT
Desiring to downsize and transition to a more manageable living environment, the sellers have contracted us to market and sell this beautiful Madison County acreage. This property offers gorgeous mountain views and potential division rights. In addition, you will also have the opportunity to purchase 2 adjacent parcels (12 +/- acres & 4.83 +/- acres w/farm house). BID YOUR PRICE & MAKE IT YOURS!!
Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Need a Mortgage?....Just click on one of the lenders in the "Financing" menu above.
Property Tour: Wednesday, May 18 @ 10:00am SHARP (Feel free to bring your inspector/contractor). Please contact Tony Wilson (540-748-1359) for more information.
- 13.47 +/- acres of land
- 920' +/- of frontage on Rt. 29
- Gorgeous mountain views
- Bordered by Deep Run Creek; spring on the property
- Possible division rights
- This property is centrally located only 13 miles from Culpeper, 17 miles from Orange and a short drive to Charlottesville, VA!!
- Tax Map: 40-72; Deed Book: 272/609; Zoning: A; Yearly County real estate taxes: $769.98; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $75,000 Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this property?? Please contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 5/24/22, and all terms adhered to.