PUBLIC REAL ESTATE AUCTION EVENT
In addition to this offering, you will have the opportunity to purchase an adjacent 5.04 +/- acres and 15.58 +/- total acres featuring 3 homes and valuable land!! Located only 2 miles from I-95 and in the heart of Spotsylvania County commerce, this is a rare chance to purchase potential filled real estate!!
Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!! Auction conducted at 12116 Chewning Lane under tent.
Need a Mortgage?....Just click on one of the lenders in the "Financing" menu above.
Property Tour: Please preview this lot at your leisure, andd contact Kelly Strauss (540-226-1279) for more information.
- 5.56 +/- acre wooded land parcel
- Deeded 30' easement to the parcel
- You will also have the opportunity to purchase parcels on Chewning Lane & Buck Hall Lane that would make ingress and egress into this parcel more convenient.
- In addition to single family homes, some potential conditional permitted uses include: assisted living facility, child care center, nursing home, place of worship, and more!! (please consult Spotsylvania County zoning department as the final authority).
- Located just off of Rt. 3, only 2 miles from I-95, 3 miles from Rt. 1 and in the heart of Spotsylvania County commerce!!
- Tax Map: 13-4-B; Zoning: R1 (CLICK HERE for R1 Zoning Info); Yearly real estate taxes: $866.87; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $50,000 Suggested Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this property?? Please contact Kelly Strauss for financing information (540-226-1279)
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 5/23/22, and all terms adhered to.