PUBLIC REAL ESTATE AUCTION EVENT
In addition to this offering, you will have the opportunity to purchase an adjacent 2 BR/1 BA brick home on 1 +/- acre lot and 15.58 +/- total acres featuring 3 homes and valuable land!! Located only 2 miles from I-95 and in the heart of Spotsylvania County commerce, this is a rare chance to purchase potential filled real estate!!
Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!! Auction conducted at 12116 Chewning Lane under tent.
Need a Mortgage?....Just click on one of the lenders in the "Financing" menu above.
Property Tour: Tuesday, May 17 @ 2pm SHARP (Feel free to bring your inspector/contractor). Please contact Kelly Strauss (540-226-1279) for more information. Please be respectful of the current tenant.
- 2 BR/1.5 BA well maintained & well built home on 1.18 +/- acres (.39 +/- acre parcel & .79 +/- acre parcel)
- This solid home measures 1,529 +/- sf. above grade & 1,020 +/- sf. basement, and features a kitchen w/island; living room; dining room; large attached storage room; attic; unfinished walk-out basement w/laundry room.
- Gorgeous hardwood flooring throughout the home; vinyl in kitchen
- Spacious front porch; rear deck
- Large fenced back yard
- Heat pump for heating & cooling; above ground oil tank (not in use)
- Public water & sewer; electric water heater
- Attached 2 car garage; detached large storage shed
- Internet: Comcast; Electricity: Dominion
- This home is currently leased at $1,500 per month through March 2023. Existing tenant is the responsibility of the new owner, and please be respectful of their privacy.
- Located just off of Rt. 3, only 2 miles from I-95, 3 miles from Rt. 1 and in the heart of Spotsylvania County commerce!!
- Tax Maps: 23-A-4B (12122 Buck Hall Ln.) & 23-A-4C (12128 Buck Hall Ln.); Zoning: R1; Yearly real estate taxes: $1,588.04; Home was built in 1940/1978 & has brick & vinyl exterior; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $100,000 Suggested Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this property?? Please contact Kelly Strauss for financing information (540-226-1279)
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 5/23/22, and all terms adhered to.