Our sellers have relocated to a new home, and have entrusted us to market and sell this great Madison County property. Ideal for horses or other animals, this beautiful sanctuary will be a perfect new home for you! Don't miss this opportunity to Bid Your Price!!
- Well maintained 3 BR/3 BA home on 6.3 +/- acres (2,736 +/- gross sf w/1,968 +/- sf above grade)
- Kitchen w/breakfast bar, granite countertops and custom oak cabinets; living room; dining room; basement; partial attic
- Enclosed front porch; carport storage
- Hardwood flooring and carpet on main level; tile flooring in master bath & vinyl flooring in other bathrooms
- Heat pump for AC & oil furnace for heat; electric water heater; 1 Chimney - no fireplaces.
- Drilled well and septic system; roof (approx. 10 year old asphalt shingles); asphalt driveway
- 36'x56' 12 stall barn w/tack room & wash room (hot & cold water 500 gallons); 60'x120' riding rink covered w/blue stone gravel; 24'x32' work shop; fenced pasture
- Tax Map: 32-82; Deed Book: 181/132; Zoning: R; Home was constructed in 1940 w/an addition in 2007, and is vinyl and metal siding.
- Only $150,000 Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this home?? Please contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them visit www.nichollsauction.com and complete the Realtor Representation form. In order for the real estate agent to be compensated, forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 5/24/18, and all terms adhered to.
Property Tour: Thursday, May 17 @ 5:00pm SHARP. Please contact Tony Wilson for more information (540-748-1359).
TERMS: $15,000 deposit is due immediately after confirmation of final bid and the balance due at closing within 30-45 days (unless prior written arrangements have been made by contacting Tony Wilson 540-748-1359 or firstname.lastname@example.org). Deposit must be in the form of a cashier's check or certified check (from a US bank) made payable to yourself. A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the final bid, and will become a part of the purchase price. Property sold in as-is condition, and is not contingent upon buyer's financing, condition of property, appraisal, inspection, etc. Pre-approved (no later than 5 pm on 5/24/18) broker participation is compensated. Auctioneer's Note: All information and dimensions were derived from sources believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely on their own information, judgment, and inspection of the property. All auction day announcements take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made.
We are happy to offer online/simulcast bidding for bidders who cannot physically attend the live auction event. Please understand and agree that online bidding will only be allowed if the buyer is physically NOT on site at the live auction. Online bidding will NOT be allowed if you are physically in attendance at the live auction event.