Desiring to reduce his real estate holdings, our seller has contracted us to market and sell this well maintained home on 4.6 +/- acres. This clean property, located just off of Rt. 20, will make a great primary residence or investment property. Be here and Bid Your Price!!
- 3 BR/2 BA 1,140 +/- sf. home on 4.62 +/- acres in quiet neighborhood
- Eat-in kitchen; living room w/fireplace (will accommodate gas logs); covered front porch
- Detached 1 car garage/shop; asphalt driveway
- Carpet w/hardwood flooring underneath; tile & vinyl in bathrooms
- Central AC & forced air oil furnace; electric water heater
- Ceiling fans throughout home; replacement windows installed in early 2000's
- Well maintained yard & landscaping
- Bored well & septic system (lines have been replaced within the last year)
- Please check with Orange County on the possibility of sub dividing this acreage for future building lot.
- Tax Map: 32-48; APN: 032-00-00-00-0048-0; Zoning: R1; Orange County annual real estates taxes: $1,087.01; Home was built in 1945 w/an addition in the 1960's, and is vinyl sided.
- Only $50,000 Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this home?? Please contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them visit www.nichollsauction.com and complete the Realtor Representation form. In order for the real estate agent to be compensated, forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 5/29/18, and all terms adhered to.
Property Tour: Wednesday, August 22nd @ 5:00pm SHARP. Please contact Tony Wilson for more information (540-748-1359).
TERMS: $7,500 deposit is due immediately after confirmation of final bid and the balance due at closing within 30-45 days (unless prior written arrangements have been made by contacting Tony Wilson 540-748-1359 or firstname.lastname@example.org). Deposit must be in the form of a cashier's check or certified check (from a US bank) made payable to yourself. A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the final bid, and will become a part of the purchase price. Property sold in as-is condition, and is not contingent upon buyer's financing, condition of property, appraisal, inspection, etc. Pre-approved (no later than 5 pm on 8/29/18) broker participation is compensated. Auctioneer's Note: All information and dimensions were derived from sources believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely on their own information, judgment, and inspection of the property. All auction day announcements take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made.
We are happy to offer online/simulcast bidding for bidders who cannot physically attend the live auction event. Please understand and agree that online bidding will only be allowed if the buyer is physically NOT on site at the live auction. Online bidding will NOT be allowed if you are physically in attendance at the live auction event.